- Architecture should drive technology, not the other way round.
- All architecture is design but not all design is architecture. As blogged by Grady Booch here.
- The best architectures are full of patterns. Also stated by Grady Booch, though I'm not sure where.
- An architecture should not comprise a single 'view', good architectures have many views that satisfy the concerns of multiple stakeholders.
- An architecture should be as simple as possible, but no simpler. Paraphrased from Einstein.
Taking it for granite
17 hours ago